Gratitude Day 320
Mon., Sept. 21, 2019
Genesis 27:4a – Prepare my favorite dish and bring it here for me to eat.
My Favorite Things About September:
- Wearing a sweater
- All foods with apple
- Winter squash soup
- The smells of cooler weather coming through the window
- Soft sunsets with gorgeous colors
- Hydrangeas blooming
- The need for a hot drink to keep you warm in the morning
- Pumpkin muffins
- Watching the school bus drive by our house
- Anticipation of a short fall vacation
- The dog days of summer that stretch into September
What are YOUR favorite things about September? Love to hear them.
Enjoy these glorious days of September; with a hint of warm summer tied together with cooler evenings and chilly mornings.
Lots to be thankful for. Lots of blessings.
It’s a new month. Celebrate all things September.
For turning the page on the calendar to a new month, I am grateful.
Dear God – It’s amazing how you designed the season of fall: a reprieve from the heat and a bridge before it gets terribly cold. May we enjoy and celebrate every single September day as a gift. Amen.
If you have enjoyed this blog, please pass it along to someone else who will also enjoy it.