Mon., July 16, 2018
Ephesians 1:18 – I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people …
This past weekend was a blessing:
- Writer’s conference
- A new friend
- A fair
- Checking on my nephew’s lambs
- Needed rain
- A long walk and couple quiet hours Sunday morning
- Worship at the church where I grew up
- Dedication of a communion set in honor of my Mom
- Time with family and friends
- Picked green beans from the garden when I got home
We have a rich inheritance in God’s kingdom. Do we stop long enough to see it and appreciate it?
I pray so.
For this rich inheritance, I am grateful.
Lord God – you are such a part of our daily lives. I pray we see it, welcome it and appreciate it. I pray we do not take it for granted. I pray our hearts are tuned into you and your place in our lives today. Amen.
If you have enjoyed this blog, please pass it along to someone else who will also enjoy it.